From: "Sebastien Francois" <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:19:14 PM
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Import / Export

Hiya,

What's your starting point ie. what do you have? just raw documents? or are you migrating documents from an old EPrints repository?

Seb.

On 27/03/12 08:09, smal at ccmb.res.in wrote:

Hi

I need the assistance of Eprints-tech forums to acquaint with the guidelines to be followed for populating the local repository with the files of various formats such as html, pdf, doc, postscript files etc... Many more thanks in advance.

with regards
s.mahalingam *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/ *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/

S Mahalingam
Technical Officer
IT Group
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology(CCMB) - CSIR.
Habsiguda, Uppal Road
Hyderabad 500 007

Ph:+91-40-27192776,27192866
   +91-40-27160222-41, Ext:2776,2866