[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: Import / Export
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Import / Export
- From: sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Sebastien Francois)
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:49:14 +0100
- In-reply-to: <a9ee3e09-6545-4105-9972-7872c6e24a7c@node1>
- References: <a9ee3e09-6545-4105-9972-7872c6e24a7c@node1>
What's your starting point ie. what do you have? just raw documents? or
are you migrating documents from an old EPrints repository?
On 27/03/12 08:09, smal at ccmb.res.in wrote:
> I need the assistance of Eprints-tech forums to acquaint with the guidelines to be followed for populating the local repository with the files of various formats such as html, pdf, doc, postscript files etc... Many more thanks in advance.
> with regards
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...