[EP-tech] Re: File icons in 3.3?

You can define locally which "sizes" of thumbnails you can have, given a
document (but this might only work for newly created documents - not
sure how you'd remove the already generated thumbnails)

$c->{thumbnail_types} = sub
{
         my( $list, $session, $doc ) = @_;

         # write the code to recognise that $doc is a cover page (will
depend on your set up)
         # in pseudo-code:

         IF( DOC IS COVERPAGE )
         {
             @$list = ();
         }
};

Look for "thumbnail_types" in perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj/Document.pm to
see how this works in more detail.

Seb.