[EP-tech] Needs help for file uploading

Hi,
When I try to upload a file through 'New Item' button, the message is
displayed as 'File upload failed'. But the uploaded file seemed to
populate in User Workarea. If I move through the User Workarea, then the
file can be submitted to the archive. So, what may be the cause of "File
upload failed"?
Is there any configuration for file uploading?
Please help me on this issue.
Again what should be mode of SELinux for file uploading??

With thanks & regards
Mon.