[EP-tech] Unable to edit home page via "Edit XPage Code"?

Hi,

I have until now been able to edit the Middlesex University Eprints home page using the "Edit XPage Code" option.  However, I have done some editing and saved the changes (in fact I have done this several times), but when I go to the home page everything is as before the edits.  I am sure I have had this problem before but cannot recall what the fix was.

I am running Eprints 3.2.8.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Regards,

Alexander J Birchall