[EP-tech] Re: REF2014 Plug-in installation failed because of duplicate fields

Dear Seb,

Luckily I still got some time this afternoon. Thus, I did a quick upgrade via Bazaar. I've noticed that I have to roll back the changes I made in the phrase xml in order to upgrade to the latest version 1.0.4, otherwise there will be an error complaining about checksum, which is quite sensible. After I rolled back the changes, the upgrading succeeded!

I double checked the User Profile and the new workflows display nicely and also the missing phrase is fixed! Now I am going to hand over the repository to our editors to perform further functional tests.

Thank you so much for the quick fixes and kind help!

Best Wishes,
Jia

Jia Tian
Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079
T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE
www.kingston.ac.uk<http://www.kingston.ac.uk>

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

It's all packaged up & upgraded now (v1.0.2) - tested and the buttons now appear under the User Profile. Also added the missing phrase.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Seb.

Thanks a lot for the update. I will wait for the new version and give another try.