[EP-tech] Re: adding a dark archive

Il 06/06/2012 11:12, Ian Stuart ha scritto:
Environment: EPrints 3.2

I'm following http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Building_a_DataSet and it's not
clear where the code for defining the virtual dataset is actually
defined (as in which file, or which directory some new file should be in.)

It refers to a configuration file defined in the Workflow exercise -
except I'm not finding that definition in that documentation :(

Help?

I need a dark archive too... well, I need that only some records stay on a dark buffer, mostly forever, instead of giong to the buffer and then published/seen by editors.

Are there any other document out there about this, or some ideas?