[EP-tech] Re: Cannot connect to server

On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 15:07 -0400, Sonia R Thompson wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am new to eprints, I just installed it yesterday and I am having
> some issues connecting to my repository using the hostname and port
> 8080.  I checked that perl and apache are running fine.  Had a look at
> the apache error log and this is what I get:

Hi,

What do you mean by "issues"? Connecting but not the page you expected?
Internal server error?

Everything looks normal in the log - only Apache threads are available
under Windows, and unfortunately EPrints (well, the libraries that
EPrints relies on) can be unreliable under threads.

--
All the best,
Tim