From:   Sebastien Francois <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To:     eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Date:   15/06/2012 15:01
Subject:        [EP-tech] Re: Upgrading REF2014 plugin issues
Sent by:        eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Lee,

You are now the 2nd person to report me this problem (however I've so far
been unable to reproduce it...).

I think EPrints's now complaining that some files went missing in
cfg/cfg.d/ - to restore them copy them from:

/usr/share/eprints3/lib/epm/ref2014/cfg/cfg.d/* to
/usr/share/eprints3/archives/<repo>/cfg/cfg.d/

then run: /usr/share/eprints3/bin/epadmin update_database_structure <repo>
and restart your web server.

If subjects_uoa is also missing, copy it from
/usr/share/eprints3/lib/epm/ref2014/cfg/subjects_uoa to the local
directory.

Note that editing global files managed by Bazaar packages (such as phrases
or else) is a VERY BAD IDEA! You can always make local copies and change
those instead.

Seb.