[EP-tech] Captcha plug-ins enquiry

Hi all,

Could I just check if there are any officially supported Captcha based plug-ins for the likes of the Request form in Eprints?

I have found the user contributed plug-in via this mailing list, and also the registration plug-in - but are there any others which I have missed?
Or maybe other plug-ins which will help reduce spam from the "Request a copy" form?

Many thanks in advance,

Frank