[EP-tech] Fail install epindexer services

Hello all...

I just install EPrints 3.3.9 but fail in one point that is epindexer service.

Can you guys give me some idea to troubleshoot this prob>

I follow these steps:

root> ln -s /opt/eprints3/bin/epindexer /etc/init.d/epindexer
root> chkconfig --add epindexer
root> chkconfig epindexer on
root> service epindexer start

but end up with this error:
[root@eprints ~]# service epindexer start
env: /etc/init.d/epindexer: No such file or directory

I browse the folder and the files was there. I already tried several combination but still fail.

Btw, the files was epindexer.in.

Izwan
UiTM Malaysia