[EP-tech] Re: Modify Default Pins

That page doesn't help for this use-case.

(In 3.3 ...)

"Login" or "Logged in as [username]" are generated by
Screen::Login::render_action_link(). cfg/cfg.d/dynamic_template.pl adds
Screen::Login into the key_tools screen list which is used to generate
the login_status pin.
(Screen lists allow Screen plugins to inject themselves into the page
layout e.g. the list of icons next to each item in the Manage Deposits
screen)

So ... you will want to remove Screen::Login from key_tools and create a
new pin in the dynamic_template function that returns
Screen::Login::render_action_link():

$parts->{my_login_status} =
$session->plugin( "Screen::Login" )->render_action_link();

<epc:pin ref="my_login_status" />

(Or EP_TRIGGER_DYNAMIC_TEMPLATE in 3.3.9)

/Tim.