[EP-tech] Re: Modify Default Pins

Thanks. That just solved my issue.

Regards

Sheraaz

From: Matthew Brady [mailto:Matthew.Brady@usq.edu.au]
Sent: 13 April 2012 10:40 AM
To: Sheraaz Buksh
Subject: RE: Modify Default Pins

in the file... /opt/eprints3/archives/xxxxx/cfg/cfg.d/registration.pl change allow_web_signup from 1 to 0

# Allow users to sign up for an account on

# the web.

# NOTE: If you disable this you should edit the template file

#   cfg/template-en.xml

# and the error page

#   cfg/static/en/error401.xpage

# to remove the links to web registration.

$c->{allow_web_signup} = 0;

Then modify the following files... The files as noted in the comments are not correct.

in the file... /opt/eprints3/lib/defaultcfg/lang/en/phrases/dynamic.xml and
in the file... /opt/eprints3/archives/xxxxx/cfg/lang/en/phrases/dynamic.xml remove the link to 'Create Account'
WAS

  <epp:phrase id="dynamic:not_logged_in">

  </epp:phrase>

NOW

  <epp:phrase id="dynamic:not_logged_in">

  </epp:phrase>

Matt Brady

Analyst Programmer | Application Support and Development

University of Southern Queensland | Toowoomba 4350 QLD Australia