[EP-tech] Re: Altering DajaObj/Eprint.pm behaviour without altering core code

Maybe because IRStats lives outside EPrints (in other words it won't load your local patch)?

If you add your local change to cgi/irstats.cgi (what loads IRStats so put your code after "use IRStats;") then it could work.

Seb.