From: "Sebastien Francois" <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:04:27 PM
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: sitemap creation

Hiya,

You can try to add your custom sitemap.xml there: /opt/eprints3/archives/<id>/cfg/static/ then run /opt/eprints3/bin/generate_static <id>.

If that doesn't work, you may need to apply that patch: http://trac.eprints.org/eprints/changeset/6383

Seb.

On 29/03/12 13:16, Fatih Ozturk wrote:

Hi,
I have successfully installed and start using the eprints system. We are very pleased with the functionality we have and working on customizing the interface.
I have searched for sitemap on eprints and found that it has automatic sitemap creation. Unfortunately I couldn't find any further documents or emails on how to configure it.
My question is on my site There are 741 published items and I cannot see any of them through automatic http://eprints.ibu.edu.ba/sitemap.xml file. Is there some other steps I need to do? Do I need to modify perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/SiteMap.pm file?
I really appreciate any help on the issue.
Regards,

--

Fatih Öztürk
IT Center Manager