[EP-tech] Masking admin email

Hi,

I want to hide the admin's email against spambots. Captchas are not an
option for us. In addition, our contact page displays two people for
different kinds of questions. Can I define

$c->{adminemail} = '(email addresses s.
http://archiv.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/volltextserver/contact.html)';
     # at least accepted by epadmin reload (no validation)

or is there a better way to always provide a contact page link instead
of an address *at any place*? My solution is not quite optimal, as in
case the admin's address is propagated via mailto:-url the behaviour of
the mail client opening on a click is incalculable.

Kind regards,
Florian He?
--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)