[EP-tech] specific Views for particular types

Hi,

I'd like to have a bunch of special views for the eprint type "thesis abstract". E.g., for the view of thesis abstract creators, I would prefer a menu level listing their name initials A to Z with each linking to a sub-menu list solely the respective names or their documents, we will see. Is that possible? That would be nice, as it takes very long to generate and send pages with 7000+ authors.

So I thought, for the type restriction, in views configuration a filter setting is applicable, just like it is in numorous other places. This is not documented in the wiki, so I am asking you.

For the first-letter submenu (not section), there is no option?

Regards,
Florian

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)