[EP-tech] sitemap creation

Hi,
I have successfully installed and start using the eprints system. We are very pleased with the functionality we have and working on customizing the interface.
I have searched for sitemap on eprints and found that it has automatic sitemap creation. Unfortunately I couldn't find any further documents or emails on how to configure it.
My question is on my site There are 741 published items and I cannot see any of them through automatic http://eprints.ibu.edu.ba/sitemap.xml file. Is there some other steps I need to do? Do I need to modify perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/SiteMap.pm file?
I really appreciate any help on the issue.
Regards,
--

Fatih Öztürk
IT Center Manager