From: "Sebastien Francois" <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:28:30 PM
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Import / Export

I think your options are:

1) Upload them manually via the web interface - log in to EPrints then use the Manage Deposits page.

2) Craft some EPrints XML (see examples there: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/XML_Export_Format ), replace the paths with your own documents' paths and use bin/import to import the XML file you created.

3) Write a custom PERL script that connects to EPrints and create one eprint object per file you have.

Seb.