[EP-tech] Re: Notify on Approve

Indeed it's working!

The only problem is that it doesn't send e-mail to the Editors but
only to the authors as long as their e-mails are on the corresponding
"z_notify_authors.pl" file.

Is there any way to bypass/modify this/other file and send e-mail
directly to the e-mail of the depositing user rather than the authors?

Best,

G.