[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Wiki

Hmmm managed to send this to the EPrints Tech list instead of Jose... Silly me!

But that does provide some context for what I was supposed to send to EP-Tech...

We're knocking together some specific repo training for a customer on an internal wiki. We were intending to provide links to the EPrints wiki but...

The EPrints Wiki appears down at the moment. Seems to have been for the last couple of days. Has it been moved again? Should we just wait?

Thanks,

Rory