From: "Sebastien Francois" <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:23:01 PM
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

Do you see "generate_views" as an option of the "epadmin" script? :D

The commands are either:

bin/generate_views publications_new

(that one generate the views files straight away)

-OR-

bin/epadmin refresh_views publications_new

(that one generates the files on-the-fly, when they are next requested by Apache).

Seb.