[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

Hi Tim

I totally agree with you but I ran through and followed all the configuratin steps but except the "Generate views, statistics and abstracts" which I have ignored from executing. There I was trying now to re-execute them once agin but I could not. I have followd your guidelines to recreate the DB, I was able to do once again successfully but the apacheconf, import_subjects, generate_views, statisctics and abstracts are could not be done. Whiel executing these commands, it pause for a while and displays "epadmin help menus as follows.

bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin generate_views publications_new
Usage:
    epadmin *command* *repository_id* [options]

    Where *command* is one of:

    cleanup_cachemaps
    config_core
    config_db
    create
    create_db
    create_tables
    create_user
    erase_data
    erase_eprints
    erase_fulltext_index
    help
    profile
    rebuild_triples
    recommit
    reorder
    redo_thumbnails
    refresh_abstracts
    refresh_views
    rehash
    reindex
    reload
    reload_metafields
    schema
    test
    unit_tests
    update_database_structure
    upgrade

    Type *epadmin help* for further help.

Arguments:
    epadmin create
            START HERE! This option will walk you through the tasks needed
            to create your repository.

    epadmin test *repository_id*
            A null operation which just checks your configuration files are
            OK and that you can connect to the database. If no
            *repository_id* is specified loads each repository in turn.

    epadmin cleanup_cachemaps *repository_id*
            Drop any orphaned cache tables.