[EP-tech] Deployment on two different hosts (http, https)

Hi,

I am trying to deploy eprints to (let's say) http://eprints.example.com
and https://myhost.example.local/repository

Generally, it seems to work but the views generated are strictly for the
HTTP configuration. When I open
https://myhost.example.local/repository

Some (!) images don't show and some links are pointing to the
eprints.example.com domain.

My VirtualHosts look like this:

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>
   ServerName repository.example.com
   DocumentRoot /opt/eprints3/archives/repo1

   <Location />
     PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo1

     Options +ExecCGI
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
   </Location>

   PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite
</VirtualHost>

and:

<VirtualHost yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:443>
   ServerName myhost.example.local

   DocumentRoot /var/www/myhost # This I need for something else.

   SSLEngine on
   SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/myhost.example.local.crt
   SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/myhost.example.local.key

   <Location /repository>
     PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID repo1
     PerlSetVar EPrints_Secure yes

     Options +ExecCGI
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
   </Location>

   PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite
</VirtualHost>

How can I make this work? Am I forgetting something?

Any help is much appreciated,
Moritz