[EP-tech] FW: Re: Searches returning incorrect results

Unable to provide access to the network , but below is a screen dump of a search.

Here is a screen dump. E.g. typed in ‘asking’ to look for a particular book with asking in the title and for example the first and fourth results don’t have the term asking anywhere in the records.

Also, it will sometimes only bring up a record if it has been previously edited.

Does this make sense?

Antje Dun
Librarian
Australian Conservation Foundation
Floor 1, 60 Leicester St, CARLTON VIC 3053, Australia
Ph +61 3 9345 1112 Fax +61 3 9345 1166
a.dun@acfonline.org.au
www.acfonline.org.au