[EP-tech] Re: Edit Item Internal Server Error

Kalimera Denis!

Unfortunately not! But I 've been busy and didn't look further into it. Perhaps now it's good time to start looking at it again....

Which version of EPrints are you using?

If you try to edit the item as the user that deposited it do you see the same error? I don't but it's important the admin to be able to edit the document!

The two links are different though:

As user the link is:
.../cgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::Edit&eprintid=63&stage=files#t

As admin the link is:
.../cgi/users/home?screen=Workflow::Edit&dataset=eprint&dataobj=63&stage=files#t

Any ideas???

Best,

G.

Kalimera Georgios,

did you find a solution to this problem?

I have the same when arriving from "Manage Records" and in the second
step of the workflow (exactly as you)
http://myrepo/cgi/users/home?screen=Workflow::Edit&dataset=eprint&dataobj=4&stage=files#t

best regards,
Denis

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Dimitrakakis Georgios