[EP-tech] Re: Edit Item Internal Server Error

Kalimera Georgios,

did you find a solution to this problem?

I have the same when arriving from "Manage Records" and in the second
step of the workflow (exactly as you)
http://myrepo/cgi/users/home?screen=Workflow::Edit&dataset=eprint&dataobj=4&stage=files#t

best regards,
Denis