[EP-tech] Re: exporting data to DSpace

On 17/04/12 09:57, Malcolm Bodger wrote:
> Does anyone know of any problems transferringdata, including documents
> and metadata, from EPrints3 to DSpace?

Other than a lack of common [decent] package format? nope.

I wrote a package to export a more complete METSDSpace package that the
default EPrints-METS package, which seemed to work relatively well.

I transferred via sword, however writing a looping script to process
some larger structure shouldn't be insurmountable....

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.