[EP-tech] problem with views ordering

Hi everyone,
I recently upgraded to Eprints 3.3.8 on my Ubuntu machine, but I noticed a problem with views. The problem is in the ordering the output is displayed, take for example the standard creators view from here
http://eprints.imtlucca.it/view/creators/Pammolli=3AFabio=3A=3A.html

If you note the last item in the article section is displayed last ignoring the order option, which is the default order => "-date/title". The same problem with the last item in the working paper section.

Is there something wrong ?

Best regards, Leonardo

--
Leonardo Mezzina
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca