[EP-tech] Re: Batch Edit

On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 09:17 +0100, Durmuş Ali Avci wrote:
> Hi all. I think i have a problem with batch edit function. For example i change the "Full Text Status" from 'Restricted' to 'Public' and and it says proceeded, but when i check an article using another browser without logging in it says "Restricted to Registered users only". So any solutions or suggestions for this problem?
> Thanks in advance.

Full text status is assigned automatically, so your change will get
reverted straight away.

If you need to change the behaviour of full text status you need to
modify cfg.d/eprint_fields_automatic.pl.

E.g. if you wanted to make it "public" if any document is public rather
than if all are.

All the best,
Tim.