EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

AW: [EP-tech] Multiple repo in one domain creation issue

Hi Izwan,

> I want to create multiple eprints under one domain URL.
we are managing your scenario with different ports :)

> Nothing in Apache error log.
Did you configure several virtual hosts with different DocumentRoots?

Feel free to ask for more details
Thomas