EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Eprints : Advice on how to hide some of multiple option based on type

Hi Nurul,

What you need to do is set the options in the workflow.  (I have marked in bold the modification to your original XML in bold and then the change that allows you to limit options in red as well).

<epc:if test="type.one_of('article','book','book_chapter','conference_item')">
  <component type="Field::Multi">
    <epc:if test="type.one_of('book','book_chapter')">
      <field ref="citation_index" options="scopus,isi"/>
    </epc:if>

    <epc:if test="type.one_of('article','conference_item')">
      <field ref="citation_index"/>
    </epc:if>
    <field ref="scopus_eq_name"/>
  </component>
</epc:if>

This should ensure that all for types see the citation_index and scopus_eq_name fields but when the type is book or book_chapter only two options are provided for citation_index.

I have not tested this so there may be a typo or a syntax issue you may need fix but functionally I believe it is correct.

Regards

David Newman