EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Limit user create new item

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your help.
But I want to ask a little more. Is it possible to apply it specifically to certain user roles?

Thank you.

Regards,
Agung Prasetyo W.