EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

AW: [EP-tech] Adding the username to the Access Logs

Please ignore that e-mail, wrong mailing list.

--
Christian Wimmer

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Universitätsbibliothek
Abteilung Digitale Dienste
Teamleitung Team Server und Infrastruktur

Geschwister-Scholl-Str 1, D-80539 München