EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] Run Apache as EPrints

Hi!

 you also have to run the eprints bin commands (command line) as the www-data user. There's a check in this utilities about the user that should run them, I think it is a config somewhere.