EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Eprints with Nginx Proxy Manager as Load Balancer

Good day!

Our eprints repository works fine with it, you can log in and search and open attached documents. The Problem occurs when we try to add new title to repository and upload pdf files. attached are the errors shows when we upload documents.

and also when we try to delete the attached pdf file it only gives black page instead of the delete option.

Thank you!