Re: [EP-tech] Subject: Error 1194 - 'Access' Table Issue - Repair Required?

Hi!

 it happened to me several times in the past and repair has always been successful. It happens when the machine crash badly or mysql/mariadb process is killed/creash, so maybe you've also another general issue.

In any case, the access tables carry only the site visitor ip and other info, it does not carry any eprint data. I use also the automysqlbackup to make dumps of databases and regular backups so it is quite difficult to lose data in these days.