[EP-tech] Ask about IRStats statistics

I like to ask about my irstats show statistic like this

image.png
Below, I already ran command and result.

SELECT datestamp_year, datestamp_month, COUNT(*) FROM access WHERE datestamp_year = 2023 GROUP BY datestamp_year, datestamp_month;

image.png

There is a number at aug - nov, but the blue graph does not show anything. and then I run command : select * from irstats2_internal;
image.png

and then I ran this command  from datestamp_month=8 to datestamp_month=11:
SELECT accessid, requester_id, requester_user_agent, referring_entity_id, service_type_id, referent_id, referent_docid FROM access WHERE datestamp_year=2023 AND datestamp_month=8 AND datestamp_day=2 LIMIT 20;

image.png

next command i ran this command with datestamp_month=8 to datestamp_month=11 :
SELECT MIN(accessid) FROM access WHERE datestamp_year = 2023 AND datestamp_month = 8 AND datestamp_day = 1 LIMIT 1;
image.png

It shows null. From here, what I must do. I checked at /var/log/apache/access.log and it showed very little data.

Please ..need help.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Agung Prasetyo W.