[EP-tech] Issue with Newly Added Roles Not Appearing in User Search

Hello all,

I have added new roles in user_roles.pl, but the newly added roles do not appear in cgi/users/home?screen=Staff%3A%3AUserSearch below.

image.png

Then I've tried to search cgi/users/home?screen=Staff%3A%3AUserSearch with the help of ChatGPT, but I could not find it.
As ChatGPT advised, the files should be in either archives/[repository]/cfg/lang/[language]/templates/static/xmlui/[user_search_template].xml
or archives/[repository]/cfg/lang/[language]/templates/static/html/[user_search_template].tmpl, but I could not locate them in those locations.

Please help.
Thank you.