[EP-tech] Request to Limit Search Functionality in Eprints

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request assistance in making a specific type of eprint non-searchable via both simple and advanced search functionalities.

To achieve this, I have included the "filters" attribute with the "filter" type in both the "eprint_search_advanced.pl" and "eprint_search_simple.pl" files. I'm pleased to report that the advanced search functionality is working as expected, successfully limiting search results. However, I have encountered an issue with the simple search screen, as it does not return any results for any query.

Could you kindly advise on how to effectively limit searches in the Simple search interface?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

--
MUSTAFA YÖRÜKOĞLU