Re: [EP-tech] CPAN XML::LibXSLT VM experience.

Happy you can move on with your install, negating any segmentation fault risks.

Here's a five minute video just for fun, showing I think the lxslt not found issue, might have been down to no
dnf perl.

From: eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Andrew Mehta <A.J.Mehta@soton.ac.uk>
Sent: 24 September 2023 20:02
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Migrating to Redhat Linux 8.6

I just tried to repeat it while recording myself, and this time I did
yum perl
before I attempted anything else,
and suddenly,
there was no need to install XML::LibXML::Common first to fix the issue.
So maybe I was wrong about that.
Maybe the entire problem the whole time was core perl modules missing?
Fixed via
dnf perl
(or yum perl).

I'll try repeating a third time, without yum perl, and see if I hit the same cannot find lxslt again.