RE: [EP-tech] Migrating to Redhat Linux 8.6

Internal

We installed from RPM dnf install perl-XML-LibXSLT which was successful and resolved any dependencies.

Then we did a dnf remove perl-XML-LibXSLT and then a cpanm (Yes we are using cpanm) XML::LibXSLT but received the same error and the installation failed.

Could the issue be from the location of the libxslt file?

# which libxslt

/usr/bin/which: no libxslt in (/usr/local/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin)

The libxslt file is located here:

/usr/include/libxslt

Thanks

Maher