Re: [EP-tech] Broken apache config

Hi Alan,

I think the problem may be that /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf has defined its own default VirtualHost for port 443.  This may take precedence over any port 443 VirtualHost defned within EPrints.  In the past I have removed the complete VirtualHost block in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf to fix this.  To make sure all HTTP and HTTPS config for EPrints is loaded by Apache, I have also added the following to a new file called /etc/httpd/conf.d/eprints.conf:

Include /opt/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf
Include /opt/eprints3/archives/*/ssl/securevhost.conf

This assumes you EPrints path is /opt/eprints3/ and you have added a port 443 VirtualHost for HTTPS under at least one archive's ssl/securevhost.conf.

Regards

David Newman