Re: [EP-tech] Request copy - PIN security

Hi Luc,

I am not exactly sure what you mean by PIN security?  Maybe your older version of EPrints gave you a generic URL you could go to and then type in the PIN to access the document whereas more recent versions of EPrints build that PIN into the URL that allows you to access the document (on a temporary basis), so you don't need to type in the PIN?

Please could you either send me a screenshot of how this PIN security currently works for you in your old version of EPrints or point me at the code that provides PIN security in the EPrints legacy (3.3) codebase at:

https://github.com/eprints/eprints

Regards

David Newman