Re: [EP-tech] 404 File not Found

Hi Alamsyah,

This sounds a bit like the the configuration setting for $c->{http_cgiurl} has got unset somehow.  It looks like you are running EPrints 3.3.16, so the best thing to try is editing your archive's 20_baseurls.pl (EPRINTS_PATH/archives/ARCHIVE_NAME/cfg/cfg.d/20_baseurls.pl) and manually setting http_cgiurl directly below the following line:

 $c->{perl_url} = "$uri/cgi";

By adding:

 $c->{http_cgiurl} = "$uri/cgi";

Further to this it is worth checking you config to make sure this is not unset elsewhere in the same directory as 20_baseurls.pl.  As if it is not being set at all you should not have a problem as EPrints core codebase will effectively set it the same as the manual configuration I have provided above.

Once you have made these changes, be sure to run "epadmin test" and reload the webserver to apply changes.  If this does not fix your issue, this suggests that your EPrints core codebase may have been modified, which will make it trickier to debug.  The line that is setting the URL for this link should be line 385 of EPRINTS_PATH/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen.pm.  So that may be the next place to look if you are still having problems and compare it to the same file on GitHub [1].

Regards

David Newman

[1] https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen.pm#L385