Re: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Citation Style Language (CSL) & EPrints?

I think removing JS files is probably a sensible precaution, as they could possibly be executed through web browsers and possibly do something nasty.  Replacing with a .txt extension should allow you to send such attachments to the list, as it will likely load in a text editor and therefore not be executed.

On 12/10/2021 13:36, Martin Braendle via Eprints-tech wrote:

Thank you Yuri,

looks interesting. Unfortunately, ep-tech removed the citation.js you sent.

Kind regards,

Martin

Inactive hide details for "Yuri via
            Eprints-tech" ---12/10/2021 14:23:11---CAUTION: This
            e-mail originated outside the Universi"Yuri via Eprints-tech" ---12/10/2021 14:23:11---CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside the University of Southampton. This is what I did. It is not

Von: "Yuri via Eprints-tech" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
An: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum: 12/10/2021 14:23
Betreff: Re: [EP-tech] Citation Style Language (CSL) & EPrints?
Gesendet von: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside the University of Southampton.

This is what I did. It is not a plugin but a eprint_render part + a _javascript_ which uses https://citation.crosscite.org/ api and need a DOI. The script has been modified from the one in the https://citation.crosscite.org/ page.

Maybe not exacly what asked for...