Re: [EP-tech] how to use limith_names_show.pl

Hi Mario,

This was something I original developed for a specific repository but as several people mentioned such a function would be really useful, I added it to the core codebase.  What I forgot to do was update the URL to point at the main EPrints wiki (and also add a detailed guide on the main EPrints wiki).  I have now done both.  Please see:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Limiting_names_shown

Regards

David Newman