[EP-tech] BibTeX importing

Dear List Members, we import Scopus records of our institute to our
eprints repository every week. There is a need for us to import a few
additional fields like references and funding agency details. By
default, references and funding agency details are not imported
through the BibTeX plugin. Can someone please let me know where to
control the importing through the BibTex plugin?

Thanks and regards, Francis