Re: [EP-tech] Antwort: EPrints Security Announcement - February 2021

Hi all,

Due to lockdown, I still have not got use to it being 2021 already.  These security issues were only identified in the last few weeks.  I have amended the subject line appropriately (i.e. February 2021).

Regards

David Newman