Re: [EP-tech] Need to change the host name

Hi Sonu,

The hostname is set in EPRINTS_PATH/archives/ARCHIVE_NAME/cfg/cfg.d/10_core.pl where EPRINTS_PATH Is probably /usr/share/eprints or /opt/eprints3/ and ARCHIVE_NAME is whatever you set it to  when answering the first question of "epadmin create".  I think you should just be able to change $c->{host} to the IP address but I cannot say I have tried to do that recently.  Once you have updated this setting you will need to run the following command (as the eprints user):

EPRINTS_PATH/bin/generate_apacheconf --system --replace

and then restart or at least reload the webserver:

On RedHat/CentOS/Fedora (as root): apachectl restart

On Ubuntu/Debian: sudo service apache2 restart

Regards

David Newman