Re: [EP-tech] Issue with Version 3.4.1

Hi Gareth,

The issue is that you don't seem to have a flavour set in your configuration.  Typically this would be stored in the archive's cfg/cfg.d/00_flavour.pl.  This should have been created when you create the archive if it started out as a 3.4.x repository or you would have manually had to add this in your upgrade from 3.3.x.  Assuming you want a publications repository.  If this file does not exist you will want to create it and add the line:

$c->{flavour} = 'pub';

I am not quite sure how this would have been working before and then break after some OS upgrades.  Did you install EPrints from the Debian repository at http://deb.eprints.org/3.4/ or did you install it from source or the standalone DEB package available from files.eprints.org?

Regards

David Newman